SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Randomized controlled trials
- 2Systematic reviews
- 1Adverse events
- 1Chronic fatigue
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
In order to estimate reliability by a single administration of one test form, various approaches and corresponding reliability coefficients have been proposed so far. Currently, the five most influential approaches are: internal consistency, lower bound, principal components analysis (PCA),...
Qualitative Inquiry as a Method to Extract Personal Experiences: Approach to research into organizational climate change mitigationDownload
Climate change and solutions to solving this wicked problem require a mixed methods research approach that draws on quantitative and qualitative inquiry together. The purpose of this article is to demonstrate the applicability (and effectiveness) of a mixed methods approach applied to research...
Background: One of the best sources for high quality information about healthcare interventions is a systematic review. A well-conducted systematic review includes a comprehensive literature search. There is limited empiric evidence to guide the extent of searching, in particular the number of...
Background: There is emerging evidence that randomized trials are subject to biases. Flaws in the design of such trials can result in over- or underestimation of the treatment effect size. Aim: To examine the empirical evidence for bias, to quantify the extent of bias associated with methodology,...
The increasing popularity of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) therapies as health care options warrants thorough examination of the efficacy and safety evidence around these therapies. This thesis explores the intersection of TCM and fatigue using two rigorous methodologies: systematic reviews...