SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Featherstone, Robin
- 4Hartling, Lisa
- 2Dryden, Donna
- 1Almeida, Fernanda R.
- 1Bendiak, Glenda N.
- 1Campbell, Sandy
- 2Systematic reviews
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 1Evidence-based medicine
- 4Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 4Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Virtual Poster Exhibit
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
Advancing knowledge of rapid reviews: an analysis of results, conclusions and recommendations from published review articles examining rapid reviewsDownload
Background: Rapid review (RR) products are inherently appealing as they are intended to be less time-consuming and resource-intensive than traditional systematic reviews (SRs); however, there is concern about the rigor of methods and reliability of results. In 2013 to 2014, a workgroup comprising...
Introduction: Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) in children has become an increasingly common modality of breathing support where pressure support is delivered through a mask interface or less commonly through other non-invasive interfaces. At this time, NIV is considered a first-line option for...
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
Social Media to Promote Evidence in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Assessment of A knowledge Dissemination StrategyDownload
Introduction: Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK) was established to address a knowledge-to-practice gap in the emergency care of children. An Evidence Repository (guidelines, Cochrane systematic reviews, key studies) and Bottom Line Recommendations (diagnosis and treatment guidance)...
Background: One of the best sources for high quality information about healthcare interventions is a systematic review. A well-conducted systematic review includes a comprehensive literature search. There is limited empiric evidence to guide the extent of searching, in particular the number of...
They may be a hot topic in health research and libraries, but infographics are not new. Information visualizations have a long history of use in medicine, particularly epidemiology. Now ubiquitous in modern urban landscapes, infographics are rebranded knowledge assemblages for an information age....