SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Active Learning
- 2Centre for Teaching and Learning
- 2University of Alberta Libraries Workshop
- 1Activating Prior Knowledge
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 3University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Presentations
- 2Education, Faculty of
- 2Education, Faculty of/Presentations (Education)
- 1WILU 2017
- 1WILU 2017/Workshops (WILU 2017)
What is active learning? Why should I build active learning strategies into my teaching? Using technology to promote active learning (J.R. Dingwall). Looking closely at some active learning strategies. Selecting and personalizing active learning strategies.
The Capstone Design Course instructional team was selected to participate in the digital learning initiative at the University of Alberta. The goals of this initiative are to increase student engagement and promote flexible, independent learning. The objectives of the instructional team were to...
As library sessions are typically one-shot sessions with limited time, it is difficult to gauge students’ comprehension of the subject matter. Since opportunities for post-session assessment is limited, there is a need to effectively evaluate students’ learning in class. Kahoot, an open-source,...