SearchSkip to Search Results
- 24Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 24Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 7Toolkit for Grant Success
- 6Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 5Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 5Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 4Department of Educational Policy Studies
- 3Department of Educational Psychology
- 3School Public Health Sciences
- 2Faculty of Nursing
- 2Physical Education and Recreation
- 1Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science
Objectives. The objectives were to document the prevalence of maternal anxiety about food supply in Cree women who had 9-month-old infants, and to understand maternal and infant characteristics associated with anxiety. Study Design. The design was descriptive and combined both cross-sectional and...
Apachean Origins: New Explorations of the Canadian Heritage of A.D. 13th Century Dene at Promontory Point, UtahDownload
SSHRC Awarded IG 2012: The proposed archaeological research focuses on Apachean migration as a significant vector of Dene expansion in western North America. Renewed archaeological thinking about migration pays attention to social science research into migration, and specific processes like kin...
To explore the relationship among children’s diet quality, weight status and food environment in subarctic Canada. In the cross-sectional study, children’s BMI was calculated, diet quality was assessed using three 24 h dietary recalls and children were asked about their home food environment and...
Best practices: does it mean the same thing in the Aboriginal community as it does in the health authorities when it comes to diabetes care?Download
Best Practices: Does it mean the same thing in the Aboriginal community as it does in the Health Authorities when it comes to diabetes care?
This paper was prepared as part of the development of a research design for longitudinal monitoring of personal adjustment and social change in the Fort McMurray area and the Cold Lake region. The paper grew out of the study team's recognition that research concepts, methodologies and data...
"Mutations in ABCA1, a member of the ATP-binding cassette family, have been shown to underlie Tangier disease (TD) and familial hypoalphalipoproteinemia (FHA), which are genetic disorders that are characterized by depressed concentrations of plasma high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. An...