SearchSkip to Search Results
- 234Campbell, Sandy
- 8Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 4Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 2Ruben, Abraham Anghik
- 1 Ruben, Abraham Anghik
- 1Alberta Aviation Museum
- 56Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 14Public Art - Polar Regions
- 13Sculpture - Polar Regions
- 223Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 223Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 10School of Library and Information Studies
- 10School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
- 5University of Alberta Libraries
- 5University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
"Inuvialuit" and the companion piece "Song of the Inuvialuit" (in the background of the image) were part of Abraham Anghik Ruben's exhibit, Aurora Borealis and the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, in Yellowknife, NWT during the summer of 2015. "Inuvialuit" is made of Narwhal tusk...
"Song of the Inuvialuit" by Abraham Anghik Ruben was part of the Aurora Borealis Exhibit at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre in Yellowknife, NWT during the summer of 2015. "Song of the Inuvialuit" was created from "Narwhal tusk (ivory) and Brazilian soapstone in 2013. It is part...
This badge is held in a display about the 418 Squadron at the Alberta Aviation Museum in Edmonton, Alberta. The Royal Canadian Air Force 418 Squadron was a reserve squadron that operated out of Edmonton from 1941 to 1994. The badge, which was introduced in June, 1958, features an image of an...
This artist's statement accompanied Abraham Anghik Ruben's exhibit, Aurora Borealis, at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre during the summer of 2015. Ruben was born in Paulatuk, NWT.
The Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research is located in the brown building in the upper left of the photograph. The Institute's substantial polar library is housed in this building. The ships and U-boat in the Old Harbour are part of the German Maritime Museum (Deutsches...