SearchSkip to Search Results
- 229Campbell, Sandy
- 176Seale, Linda N.
- 47Fraser, Marion
- 47Villatoro, Valentin (Supervisor)
- 16Stobbs, Robyn
- 14Digital Library North
- 57Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 56Antarctic Peninsula
- 21Gentoo penguins
- 21Spitzbergen, Norway
- 19Penguin rookeries
- 408Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 402Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 56Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 47Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Laboratory Science, Division of
- 28School of Library and Information Studies
- 28School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
This Cessna 208B Grand Caravan operated by North Wright Airways, flew the DLN research team from Inuvik to Aklavik, where they demonstrated the digital library. North Wright Airways is a family owned, regional connector serving Inuvik, Aklavik, Fort Good Hope, Colville Lake, Norman Wells,...
"Inuvialuit" and the companion piece "Song of the Inuvialuit" (in the background of the image) were part of Abraham Anghik Ruben's exhibit, Aurora Borealis and the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, in Yellowknife, NWT during the summer of 2015. "Inuvialuit" is made of Narwhal tusk...
"Song of the Inuvialuit" by Abraham Anghik Ruben was part of the Aurora Borealis Exhibit at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre in Yellowknife, NWT during the summer of 2015. "Song of the Inuvialuit" was created from "Narwhal tusk (ivory) and Brazilian soapstone in 2013. It is part...
This badge is held in a display about the 418 Squadron at the Alberta Aviation Museum in Edmonton, Alberta. The Royal Canadian Air Force 418 Squadron was a reserve squadron that operated out of Edmonton from 1941 to 1994. The badge, which was introduced in June, 1958, features an image of an...
This artist's statement accompanied Abraham Anghik Ruben's exhibit, Aurora Borealis, at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre during the summer of 2015. Ruben was born in Paulatuk, NWT.