SearchSkip to Search Results
- 224Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 207Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 10Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Open Educational Resources (Communications and Technology)
- 6Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Journal Articles (Communications and Technology)
- 2School of Library and Information Studies
- 2School of Library and Information Studies/Graduate Research (Library & Information Studies)
- 29Gow, Gordon (Supervisor)
- 16Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 16McMahon, Rob (Supervisor)
- 12Gow, Gordon A.
- 12Varnhagen, Stanley (Supervisor)
- 11Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
Project Backpage: Using text messaging to initiate outreach support for victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitationDownload
The use of the Internet and online advertising for solicitation by sex workers has created new challenges for community organizations attempting to reach victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation through traditional outreach strategies. Until recently, prostitution occurred primarily...
An Introduction to Technology Stewardship for ICT Adoption and Use in Agricultural Communities of Practice: Course WorkbookDownload
This course workbook provides a series of activities and exercises to introduce student practitioners to technology stewardship. It is organized into four sections: Principles and Practices of Technology Stewardship; Engaging your Community and Creating a Campaign; Choosing an ICT platform and...
Academic business librarians are hired for their subject expertise to provide reference, instruction, collection development and liaison services to business faculty and students in university libraries. Previous surveys of academic business librarians found that many librarians assume these...