SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5277Hill Times Publishing
- 4996Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 398Dolphin, Ric
- 396Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4412Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4281Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1483Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11906University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4772University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1437University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 652Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
我愛雪梨 — 中外譯名雜碎 Wo ai Xueli: Zhong wai yi ming za sui (I love "Pear" [i.e., Sydney]: on transliterating proper names)Download
This Chinese essay was published in 1990 in the commemorative publication to mark the 10th anniversary of the Four Seas Chinese Radio (CKER AM 1480) in Edmonton. It discusses the transliteration of non-Chinese personal and geographical names into Chinese forms. Recently in October 2016, there...
An article published in a museum catalogue for a special exhibition on Greenland, "Greenland: An Arctic Island of Eskimo [Inuit], Hunters on Icy Waters" (Pp. 53-59), edited by the Hokkaido Museum of Northern Peoples. Abashiri, Japan (in Japanese).
Evictions are a common contributing factor to homelessness and are experienced overwhelmingly by vulnerable populations, including low-income households, single parents and minority groups. At the same time, social and affordable housing providers serve increasingly vulnerable populations....
Scenario C (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Technology use in assessment and intervention in speech-language pathology is an area of rapid growth. Decisions about what type of device to use should be evidence based and take into account best practice principles (BPPs) within speech-language pathology. This study explored the benefits and...
Scenario D (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Scenario B (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Scenario A (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Hill, Nicole, Harkness, Michelle, Fan, Catherine, Lamouche, Alyssa, Stevenson, Anne, Rudge, Chris, Paranaque, Darlene, Orton, Hayley, Atkey, Kayla, Scratch, Dan, Klimo, Natty, Anderson, Carling, Read, Leah, Morrissey, Susan
This edition explores issues surrounding at-risk youth in Edmonton, Alberta, and Canada.