SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4162Hill Times Publishing
- 3825Toronto Stock Exchange
- 464Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 222Dolphin, Ric
- 221Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 220Dolphin Media Inc.
- 3292Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3159Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 756World politics--21st century--Newspapers
- 9353University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3647University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2131University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 996University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 637Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
我愛雪梨 — 中外譯名雜碎 Wo ai Xueli: Zhong wai yi ming za sui (I love "Pear" [i.e., Sydney]: on transliterating proper names)Download
This Chinese essay was published in 1990 in the commemorative publication to mark the 10th anniversary of the Four Seas Chinese Radio (CKER AM 1480) in Edmonton. It discusses the transliteration of non-Chinese personal and geographical names into Chinese forms. Recently in October 2016, there...
Scenario C (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Technology use in assessment and intervention in speech-language pathology is an area of rapid growth. Decisions about what type of device to use should be evidence based and take into account best practice principles (BPPs) within speech-language pathology. This study explored the benefits and...
Scenario D (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Scenario B (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Scenario A (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Hill, Nicole, Harkness, Michelle, Fan, Catherine, Lamouche, Alyssa, Stevenson, Anne, Rudge, Chris, Paranaque, Darlene, Orton, Hayley, Atkey, Kayla, Scratch, Dan, Klimo, Natty, Anderson, Carling, Read, Leah, Morrissey, Susan
This edition explores issues surrounding at-risk youth in Edmonton, Alberta, and Canada.
This background paper was prepared in conjunction with the e-Science working group for the Association of Research Libraries in 2006 and was referenced in the working group's final report, Agenda for Developing E-Science in Research Libraries...