SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4592Hill Times Publishing
- 4157Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 268Dolphin, Ric
- 266Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3608Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3476Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 842Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 10206University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3969University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2432University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1121University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 637Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
The onset of menstruation, or menarche, during puberty signals girls’ transition into young adulthood and is associated with a range of physical, emotional and social changes. Although the physiological changes during menarche are experienced by all girls, the processes are understood in terms of...
This report provides an overview of the Alberta Oil Sands Community Exposure and Health Effects Assessment Program Main Study. The report describes the population and personal distribution of exposure to airborne chemicals and particulates in the city of Fort McMurray. Using a personal exposure...
The purpose of this study was to determine the acute and subacute toxicity of bitumen to rainbow trout. The bitumen was collected along the banks of the Athabasca River downstream of Fort McMurray during 1984. Prior to experimentation, the bitumen was fractionated in water at 35°C, using an...