SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11073Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2545Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2409University of Alberta Department of Anthropology
- 2143Halpern, Joel Martin
- 11156Anthropology, Department of
- 11156Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 2143Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 2143Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 1178Documents of Contemporary War
- 1116Documents of Contemporary War/Raw Images
Östersund, also known as Staare in South Sami language, is the capital of Jämtland County, located in the middle of Sweden. It was established in the 18th Century and was a trading centre. This image shows the downtown area of the city on the shore of Lake Storsjön. The tall building in the...
The Östersund Ski Stadium became the National Swedish Biathlon Arena and the national training centre in 2014. A dedicated stadium with a ski track allows athletes to train year-round (roller-skiis in summer). There is temporary athlete housing available at the site. Because of the presence...
Skansen is an open air living history museum on the island of Djurgarden in Stockholm. Examples of buildings have been brought from many parts of Sweden. This wooden windmill is from Öland Island which is just of the south east coast of Sweden. The outside of the windmill is covered with...
For many, a diamond is a symbol of love and commitment . For me it’s no different, except the love is for science and the commitment is to my PhD. The brilliance of a diamond evokes a sense of clarity and admiration, for these invaluable pieces of carbon, although small, can give us vast amounts...