SearchSkip to Search Results
- 486Department of Sociology
- 2Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2Department of Political Science
- 1Department of Art and Design
- 1Department of Medical Sciences
- 1Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- 2Agrios, Jean Marie.
- 2Aujla, Wendy
- 2Avakame, Edem Frank.
- 2Bereska, Tami M.
- 2Lagrange, Teresa C.
- 2Simmons, Anthony M. (Anthony Michael), 1945-
This thesis will investigate anarchism as a political philosophy and a social movement in Edmonton, Alberta. This will involve analyzing the ways local anarchists have interpreted anarchist theory as well as ways they have publicly advanced anarchism and participated in projects which practice...
This dissertation examines the relationships between citizenship and sexuality and gender in imperial formations, through an archaeology/genealogy of the subject position of those classified as the hijra. Combining Lacan's symbolic order with Foucault's historic a priori in order to understand...
This research focuses on the funding relationships between the provincial government and the not-for-profit sector in Alberta. Since funding cuts and risk management accounting techniques were introduced in the 1990s, the funding environment has evolved in the direction of enhanced...