SearchSkip to Search Results
- 38Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Unterschultz, Jim
- 7Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 7Jeffrey, Scott
- 6Bauer, Leonard
- 63Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
A central role of the farm operator, and one that determines the ability of the operator to cope with uncertainty, is the making of decisions. The situations which necessitate decisions on the farm are complicated by the dual nature of the farm household which encompasses two separate, yet...
The workshop recorded in these proceedings was organized by the Alberta Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee as the first step in developing a Native Shrub Research Program for reclamation. While the importance of a detailed literature survey was recognized and is presently...
The effective management of water resources in Alberta is crucial to sustainable agriculture, industrial development, and environmental management. The historical water allocation mechanism, administration apportionment, has been viewed in recent years as ineffective and cumbersome. Accordingly,...
Project Report 2001-25
Rural business owners in Alberta are often described as independent minded entrepreneurs. The reality is that they do engage in social networking. This project focussed upon the social networks that help rural business owners access markets beyond their local area. The data were provided by the...