SearchSkip to Search Results
- 21Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 4Social science libraries
- 4Social sciences--Library resources
- 4Social service libraries
- 4Social service--Directories
- 4Social service--Library resources
- 15Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Hoyer, Jennifer
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
- 1Bradford, Marjorie
- 1Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 1Council of Social Agencies
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
During the summer of 1994, the ESPC undertook a study to identify the barriers that immigrant, visible minority and Aboriginal peoples face when seeking the services of community agencies in Edmonton. The information gleaned from this research project provides the basis for a series of...
The Edmonton Social Research Directory was created to provide information about libraries, archives, and other information centres of use to social researchers. This year's edition of the directory contains information about 31 information centres in the Edmonton area.
The Edmonton Social Planning Council began publishing the Social Research Directory in the 1980s. This guide was created to provide information about library collections of use to social researchers. While the ESPC hoped to update the Directory biannually, publication halted in 1989. We believe...