SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 12011, Fall
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 2University of Alberta Libraries
- 2University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA)
- 1Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA)/Leading Edge Workshops
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
Eleven practicing academic health librarians at the University of Alberta taught LIS 520: Introduction to Health Sciences Librarianship as a large team. This study evaluated the students’ responses to being taught by a large team and the librarians’ responses to teaching in a large team. Overall,...
Teaching Health Librarianship with a Very Large Team: breaking the borders of the one-instructor modelDownload
Eleven practicing health librarians taught LIS 520, a graduate course in Health Librarianship, as a large team rather than as a course with one instructor and many guest lecturers. Finding little guidance from the literature of the field, the team undertook a research project to evaluate the...
This session covered grey literature sources.