SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Chronic Pain Management - Systematic Revview
- 1Chronic Pain Management - Health Technology Assessment
- 1Health Research - Gap Analysis
- 1Health Technology Assessment
- 1Liver Transplantation - Living Donors
- 1Liver Transplantation - Pediatric Recipients
- 2Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR)
- 1Institute of Health Economics
- 1Institute of Health Economics/Information Paper (IHE)
- 1Temporary Community
- 1Temporary Community/Temporary Collection
- 1Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR)/Information Paper (AHFMR)
Background Liver transplantation is the definitive therapy for end stage liver disease in children. However, the number of cadaveric organs donated has remained relatively stable for many years, and the demand for cadaveric livers now far outstrips supply. Despite the development of innovative...
This Information Paper is an inventory and broad summary of factors affecting the adoption and diffusion of health technologies and of available models, strategies, tools, and processes for optimizing health technology diffusion. ISBN 978-1-926929-59-0 (online)
The objective of this report is to assess the efficacy and safety of using trigger point injection (TPI) to treat patients with chronic non-malignant musculoskeletal pain, based on a systematic review of the current published evidence, and to determine the current state of the procedure, the...
Health technology assessments (HTAs) routinely identify questions or research ‘gaps’ that are not adequately addressed by the primary research. The unique situation of having an HTA unit housed within a provincial research funding organization provided an ideal setting for linking research gaps...