SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11074Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 5279Hill Times Publishing
- 4996Toronto Stock Exchange
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4412Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4280Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 4138lithic tools
- 34134Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 34134Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12588University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 11179Anthropology, Department of
- 11157Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4772University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4871Article (Published)
- 3403Research Material
- 1060Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1458Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.