SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4024Hill Times Publishing
- 3721Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3193Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3059Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9305University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3546University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
A high-density SNP-based linkage map of the chicken genome reveals sequence features correlated with recombination rateDownload
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Gut, Ivo, Lathrop, Mark , Muir, William M. , Foglio, Mario , Wong, Gane K., Groenen, Martien A. , Megens, Hendrik-Jan , Cheng, Hans H. , Besnier, Francois , Crooijmans, Richard PMA , Wahlberg, Per , Andersson, Leif
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.