SearchSkip to Search Results
- 87Art and Design, Department of
- 78Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
- 4Art and Design, Department of/Journal Articles (Art & Design)
- 3Art and Design, Department of/Research Materials (Art and Design)
- 1Art and Design, Department of/HADVC Master's Cornerstone Projects (Art & Design)
- 1Art and Design, Department of/Exhibition Catalogues
- 4McTavish, Lianne
- 2Heather Leier
- 2Ingram, Katrina
- 2Kyle Terrence Appelt
- 2Morgan Wedderspoon
- 2Natalie Loveless: Supervisor
Designing Usafe: An Analysis System that Tracks Unusual Behavioural Patterns to Support Elderly People Living Safely at Home AloneDownload
Many elderly live in their own homes as they age, but their specific challenges in achieving this goal are unknown. The elderly may face daily frustrations and difficulties in their everyday activities. (Clark, Czaja, & Weber, 1990; Rogers, Meyer, Walker, & Fisk, 1998). Unless the elderly take...
shimmy-shimmy-plop-plop is an exhibition longing for bodies free from disease and uncertainty. As I immerse the viewer in milky fireworks, sprouted hair, creases, and moles, I create a visual language of the infected and in-between aspects of the body. By embracing fragmented and exaggerated...
Know Thyself as a Virtual Reality (KTVR) is an interdisciplinary project that focuses on the ethics and aesthetics of the use of medical scan data and virtual reality. This is an exciting, emerging field which holds huge creative potential and striking opportunities for producing new medical...
all of us, also The stories we share with each other are transformative, forming tender networks of kinship, care, and resistance. Throughout the pandemic, my disabled femme bodymind has existed in a liminal state — receiving access and rest in radical new ways while experiencing profound...