SearchSkip to Search Results
- 58University of Alberta Symphonic Wind Ensemble
- 52University of Alberta Concert Choir
- 50University of Alberta Concert Band
- 1393Music, Department of
- 1300Music, Department of/Concert Programmes
- 249Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 197Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 165Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 92Music, Department of/Supplementary Thesis Materials (Music)
SSHRC Awarded IDG 2016: The heart of this project is careful textual analysis of "The Directory of Conscience" and "The Pilgrimage of Perfection" written by William Bonde, who joined the Birgittine community of monks and nuns at Syon Abbey early in the sixteenth century. The Birgittines played a...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: This Aboriginal and community-based, participatory research project aims to co-create knowledge about the holistic (emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual) benefits to Indigenous youth of participating in northern games, and to identify factors that might be modified to...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2013: Over the next three years, I will research and write the first draft of a new novel. The Difference will examine the actions of a Canadian woman in 1908, wife of a clipper ship captain, who buys a small Tongan boy for four pounds of tobacco. The research required for The...
Submitted on April 26, 2011 in fulfillment of the degree of BA Honours Romance Languages; Supervisor: Dr. William Anselmi
The relationship between ancient craft practices, “women’s work”, and technology is the primary focus of my artwork. Using the grid as a visual and conceptual link, I investigate the roots of modern technology in hand weaving practices. The structure of the grid can be traced back to the crossing...