SearchSkip to Search Results
- 42Alberta Centre for Active Living
- 34Walton, Mathew
- 23Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 21Bubela, Tania
- 229Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 160Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 133Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 82Music, Department of
- 82Music, Department of/Supplementary Thesis Materials (Music)
- 59Nursing, Faculty of
SSHRC IDG awarded 2016: The heart of this project is careful textual analysis of "The Directory of Conscience" and "The Pilgrimage of Perfection" written by William Bonde, who joined the Birgittine community of monks and nuns at Syon Abbey early in the sixteenth century. The Birgittines played a...
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: This Aboriginal and community-based, participatory research project aims to co-create knowledge about the holistic (emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual) benefits to Indigenous youth of participating in northern games, and to identify factors that might be modified to...
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: Over the next three years, I will research the first draft of a new novel. The Difference will examine the actions of a Canadian woman in 1908, wife of a clipper ship captain, who buys a small Tongan boy for four pounds of tobacco. The research required for The Difference...
Program for the 2012 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.
Program for the 2013 University of Alberta Campus Data Summit.