SearchSkip to Search Results
- 49Kumar, Amit
- 37Serpe, Michael J.
- 22Gänzle, Michael G.
- 13Sablani, Shyam S.
- 13Syamaladevi, Roopesh M.
- 12Hvenegaard, Glen T.
- 32Assistive Technology
- 12Life Cycle Assessment
- 8Stimuli-Responsive Polymers
- 53Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 53Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
- 49Chemistry, Department of
- 49Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
- 47Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 47Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
This paper describes the development of an add-on module for the WHOQOL measures of quality of life (QoL) for use with older adults. The add-on module, known as the WHOQOL-OLD, was derived following standard WHOQOL methodology. In the pilot phase of the study, 22 centres from around the world...
A COMPARATIVE APPROACH TO ANALYZING LOCAL EXPENDITURES AND VISITOR PROFILES OF TWO WILDLIFE FESTIVALSDownload
Wildlife festivals are growing in popularity and warrant additional studies of festival visitors. However, comparisons of visitor demographics, motivations, activities, and local expenditure patterns between festivals are difficult because different methods of measurement are used. By using a...
The purpose of this study was to explore the effects of spirituality on quality of life (QOL) in older adults when age, gender, social support, and health status are controlled. A secondary analysis of data was conducted using results from a cross-sectional survey of older adults. Data were...
Poor control of hot strip mill loopers degrades strip width and gauge, and may even lead to mill breakdowns due to instability. In this study, dynamics of the looper-strip system and the control challenges it poses are discussed, and covariance control theory is applied to variance control design...