SearchSkip to Search Results
- 486Department of Sociology
- 2Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2Department of Political Science
- 1Department of Art and Design
- 1Department of Medical Sciences
- 1Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 2Agrios, Jean Marie.
- 2Aujla, Wendy
- 2Avakame, Edem Frank.
- 2Bereska, Tami M.
- 2Lagrange, Teresa C.
- 2Simmons, Anthony M. (Anthony Michael), 1945-
Power and the marginal situation: Indian - relations in the Yellowknife - Fort Rae area of the Northwest TerritoriesDownload
Doctoral thesis. Data collected during two field trips is analyzed from the perspective of marginal man theory. It was found that Indian-white relations are singularly characterized by a subordinate-dominant relationship based on economic exploitation and the extension of power into the social,...
11 - 20 of 486