Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JD4Q01N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A descriptive survey of outdoor education in Whitehorse, Yukon Open Access
- Other title
Outdoor education--Teacher training--Yukon Territory--Whitehorse.
Outdoor education--Evaluation--Yukon Territory--Whitehorse.
Outdoor recreation for children--Yukon Territory--Whitehorse.
Outdoor education--Yukon Territory--Whitehorse.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Brekke, David Thorstein.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8829641
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:42:13-06:00
Original checksum: 83f041619c536c347cd18ef1394dde1f
Well formed: true
Page count: 174