Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32N4ZX26
This file is in the following communities:
|Education, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|ENGAGE 2017: Celebration of Research and Teaching Excellence|
Generative Unit Assessment: Re-visioning Assessment for Growth Open Access
- Author or creator
- Additional contributors
- Type of item
- Conference/workshop Poster
• Assessment’s purpose is primarily as evidence to improve future teaching and learning in math class.
• Reform in classroom-based mathematics assessment has not followed pace with reforms in teaching and learning.
• Categories of assessment as formative (assessment for and as learning) and summative (assessment of learning) is limiting.
- Date created
- License information
- Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Citation for previous publication
- Link to related item
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (PDF/A)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11203138
Last modified: 2017:08:14 10:40:11-06:00
Original checksum: 5fda69bc3c2f1ada58d39ac2b3515a7b