This Collection captures research and teaching materials related to the health and well-being of
Indigenous people world-wide.
Items in this Collection
- 1Aboriginal healing
- 1Arviat, Nunavut - Canada
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Indigenous Health
- 2University of Alberta Library
- 2University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
The poorer health status of First Nations, Inuit, Métis (FN/I/M) people in Canada is unacceptable and requires urgent attention. One potential means of improving FN/I/M health is to focus on improving training of medical students to enhance cultural safety. Experiential, community based...