Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
Publications by faculty affiliated with the School of Library and Information Studies, Faculty of Education, University of Alberta.
Items in this Collection
- 49McNally, Michael B
- 17Mackey, Margaret
- 13McNally, Michael B.
- 12Rathi, Dinesh
- 7Samek, Toni
- 7Shiri, Ali
- 44Information Policy
- 44LIS 598 - Information Policy - Winter 2017
- 5Open Educational Resources
- 131School of Library and Information Studies
- 131School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 2University of Alberta Library
- 2University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1English and Film Studies, Department of
- 1English and Film Studies, Department of/Journal Articles (English and Film Studies)
“Nowhere to Turn, Nowhere to Go”: Library & Information Services for Sexual & Gender (LGBTQ) Minorities
“Nowhere to Turn, Nowhere to Go”: Library & Information Services for Sexual & Gender (LGBTQ) MinoritiesDownload
Presentation to LIS 541. LIS SERVICES IN CULTURALLY DIVERSE SOCIETY in the MLIS program, University of Alberta, on key themes of: - Situating LGBTQ (sexual & gender variant) communities internationally; in the Canadian mosaic; in Canadian library & information services -Key resources for...