ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Items in this Collection
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Housing (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Food Security (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 29Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 8Kolkman, John
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 3Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 2Alberta Council of Social Workers
- 19Canada, Alberta
- 13Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
In May 1997 over two hundred poor people came together at the first Western Canada Poor People's Conference in Edmonton to discover the magnitude of the problem, its causes and consequences, and possible solutions. This three day event was designed to provide insights to the social and individual...
Consultation report on income security: final submission for the standing committee on human resources developmentDownload
Recommendations for income security reform put forward by the Children and Families Initiative.
An evaluation of Catalyst Theatre's nine week theatre project with seven unemployed Edmontonians.
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Friends of Stanley Milner LibraryDownload
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients with the Friends of Stanley Milner Library. Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government programs and...