Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Items in this Collection
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Housing (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Food Security (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 29Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 8Kolkman, John
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 3Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 2Alberta Council of Social Workers
- 19Canada, Alberta
- 13Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
Consultation report on income security: final submission for the standing committee on human resources developmentDownload
Recommendations for income security reform put forward by the Children and Families Initiative.
In May 1997 over two hundred poor people came together at the first Western Canada Poor People's Conference in Edmonton to discover the magnitude of the problem, its causes and consequences, and possible solutions. This three day event was designed to provide insights to the social and individual...
The effects of the Alberta government's social policy reform on the lives of Albertans.
Brief presented to the Minister of Social Services and Community Health, Dr. Neil Webber.
An evaluation of Catalyst Theatre's nine week theatre project with seven unemployed Edmontonians.
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.
This document contains statistics on changes in the cost of essential core items between 2010 and 2013 compared to the overall rate of inflation. Edmonton data is used when available. When data is unavailable for either metro Edmonton or the City of Edmonton, Alberta data is used.