During the week of September 24, we will be implementing some features to improve ERA. Some users may encounter errors when depositing or editing files. We apologize for any potential inconvenience, and will remove this message when we are done our maintenance upgrade!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 16Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 14Seale, Linda N.
- 5University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 4Grant, R.F.
- 4Nascimento, Mario
- 4Rowe BH
- 29Sustainable forestry
- 25Forest management
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 13Canada, Alberta
- 12Bathurst Inlet, NU
- 227Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 227Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 52Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 30Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 24Biological Sciences, Department of
- 24Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
A Robust CBIR Approach Using Local Color Histograms
Technical report TR01-13. Global color histograms are well-known as a simple and often way to perform color-based image retrieval. However, it lacks spatial information about the image colors. The use of a grid of cells superimposed on the images and the use of loca l color histograms for each...
A Unified Framework for Searching Multiple Compressed Collections
Technical report TR01-17. In this work, we propose a new framework for searching directly through multiple compressed collections. We combine, in a single framework, four techniques for efficient, low-overhead text retrieval: inverted index compression, block addressing, sequential searching in...
Sitting, standing, and lying are common at-rest positions for humans and the verbs which refer to these positions can have a significant role to play in some languages in addition to the basic posture sense. The additional uses of these verbs include locational verbs not restricted to human...
Project Report 2001-25