SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Kennedy, D. J. Laurie.
- 2Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA)
- 2Redshaw, Michael
- 2University of Alberta Concert Band
- 579Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 579Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 25Music, Department of
- 25Music, Department of/Concert Programmes
- 7Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 7Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Structural Engineering Reports
- 25Research Material
- 19Article (Published)
- 1Conference/Workshop Presentation
A Proposed Evaluation System for Wildlife Habitat Reclamation in the Mountains and Foothills Biomes of Alberta: Proposed Methodology and Assessment HandbookDownload
This report was completed under the auspices of the Mountains and Foothills Reclamation Research Program. This report is intended to provide Government and Industry staff with up to date technical information to assist in the development of guidelines and operating procedures. The report is also...
This is one of a series of reports that presents the findings of the Plains Hydrology and Reclamation Project (PHRP), an interdisciplinary study that focuses primarily on hydrologic aspects of reclamation of surface coal mines in the plains of Alberta. This research has been conducted by the...
A comment on ITO Ltd. v. Miida Electronics Inc. - The Supreme Court of Canada, privity of contract and the Himalaya clauseDownload
Introduction: In the transportation of goods by sea, the shipper contracts with a marine carrier usually agreeing to a term limiting the liability of the carrier for damage to or loss of the goods. The contract of carriage between the shipper and the marine carrier is evidenced by a bill of...