SearchSkip to Search Results
- 28Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Hoyer, Jennifer
- 2Canadian Welfare Council
- 2Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 2Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
- 29Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 10Social service--Directories
- 7Community-based social services
- 7Social services--planning
- 6Social science libraries
- 6Social sciences--Library resources
Written for parents and community residents who serve on the Boards of Directors of non-profit societies that manage and operate day care services.
This paper is designed to provide an overview of the relationships which exist between the voluntary sector and the governments of Canada, primarily federal and provincial.
During the summer of 1994, the ESPC undertook a study to identify the barriers that immigrant, visible minority and Aboriginal peoples face when seeking the services of community agencies in Edmonton. The information gleaned from this research project provides the basis for a series of...
This report summarizes the results from community consultations with ESPC partnering organizations and agencies in 2008. The document reports on participants' views on key social issues faced in Edmonton, research solutions to these issues, the uses of such research, and recommended research...