SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Tracking Change
- 2UofA Research Ethics Board
- 1Aurora Research Institute (ARI)
- 1Aurora Research Institute; Parlee, Brenda
- 1Parlee, Brenda; Traditional Knowledge and Strengthening Partnerships Committee of the Mackenzie River Basin Board
- 1Research Services Office; Research Ethics Office, University of Alberta
- 1Tracking Change, research license
- 1confidentiality form, tracking change project
- 1consortium agreement
- 1interview, consent form, tracking change
- 1letter of support, principles of collaboration
2019 renewal of research ethics approval for the Tracking Change project.
Ethics approval for the Tracking Change Project
Scientific Research Licence No. 15958 for the Tracking Change Program
Agreement / conditions for release of SSHRCC project funds
Sample letter of support, principles of collaboration for partners in the Tracking Change... project.
The Parties wish to collaborate on a research project entitled: ‘TRACKING CHANGE – THE ROLE OF LOCAL AND TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN WATERSHED GOVERNANCE’ (the “Research Project”) under the direction of Brenda Parlee (the “Project Director” or “PD”).
These Terms of Reference summarize the mission, purpose, objectives, guiding principles and governance structure of the SSHRC Partnership project Tracking Change: The Role of Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. These Terms of Reference specifically are intended to guide the...
The Tracking Change… project was developed in recognition that many peoples in the Mackenzie River Basin, particularly Indigenous peoples, have valuable insights about the social and environmental sustainability of the Basin. Many land users (hunters, trappers, fishers, berry harvesters etc.)...
This form may be used for individuals hired to conduct specific research tasks, e.g., recording or editing image or sound data, transcribing, interpreting, translating, entering data, destroying data.