SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2greenhouse gas emissions
- 1GHG abatement cost
- 1anaerobic hydrocarbon biodegradation
- 1carbon capture
- 1carbon pricing
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation Potential and Abatement Costs of Alternative Technology Options for Oil SandsDownload
In the last several decades societies have gained an increasing level of awareness and scientific understanding of the impact of anthropogenic greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions on average global temperatures and the negative results of those temperatures increasing. Many governments, including...
Second-generation stoichiometric mathematical model to predict methane emissions from oil sands tailingsDownload
Microbial metabolism of fugitive hydrocarbons produces greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from oil sands tailings ponds (OSTP) and end pit lakes (EPL) that retain fluid tailings from surface mining of oil sands ores. Predicting GHG production, particularly methane (CH4), would help oil sands...