SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Secondary Education, Department of
- 1Secondary Education, Department of/Master of Education: Secondary Education Final Projects
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
La légitimité de la francophonie hors Québec est souvent remise en question. Pourtant, peu d'études existent sur le français de l'Ouest canadien (surtout en morphosyntaxe, voir p. ex Hallion Bres 2006). Trop peu est donc connu sur le parler des francophones de l’Ouest (et par extension, sur la...
In standard, written German, causal clauses introduced by the conjunction weil (because) display subordinate, verb-final word order. In spoken German, however, verb-second (V2) or main clause order has been increasingly found to follow weil. Early discussion of weil explored the possible loss...
A large portion of mathematics education research focuses on elementary and middle year’s content with professional development about how to teach mathematics often focused using specific tasks to teach certain topics. This kind of professional development makes it difficult for teachers to...