SearchSkip to Search Results
- 73Systematic reviews
- 5Child health
- 5Influenza vaccinations
- 5Knowledge translation
- 5Primary care
- 22Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 22Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 20Nursing, Faculty of
- 17Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 12Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 12Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
Background Systematic reviewers seek to comprehensively search for relevant studies and summarize these to present the most valid estimate of intervention effectiveness. The more resources searched, the higher the yield, and thus time and costs required to conduct a systematic review. While there...
Work engagement in nursing practice is critically important to consider in addressing key challenges of health systems, including the global nursing shortage, pressures to reduce health care spending, and increasing demands for quality care and positive outcomes for patients. There is a...