SearchSkip to Search Results
- 18School of Business
- 18School of Business/Canadian Corporate Sustainability Reports
- 18Toolkit for Grant Success
- 18Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 18Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 18Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
- 3School of Public Health
- 2Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- 2Department of Sociology
- 1Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 2Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Arturo Sanchez-Azofeifa (Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Ashbolt, Nicholas (Public Health)
- 1Bigam, David (Surgery)
- 1Bindiganavile, Vivek (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Boluk, Yaman (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
In 2005, a group of seven canoeists completed a 100-day canoe trip called Paddling the Big Sky: From the Mountains to the Arctic. The expedition was designed as a commonplace journey through which participants and the researcher questioned and reinterpreted their experience using Ingold’s...
This article presents the findings of a case study of paper consumption behavior at the School of Public Health at the University of Alberta. Using methods of social research such as survey, focus groups, and behavioral experimentation, we tested explanations of pro-environmental behavior with...
SSHRC Awarded PDG 2019: The rising costs has made housing in Canada less affordable. The goal of this one-year partnership is to identify what is required to build a resilient and sustainable community housing sector in Canada. Drawing on the knowledge and capacity of the sector itself, we will...