SearchSkip to Search Results
Subject / Keyword
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 1Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Bindiganavile, Vivek (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Boluk, Yaman (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Liu, Wei Victor (School of Mining and Petroleum Engineering)
- 1Noguez, Carlos Cruz (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Panesar, Daman (Department of Civil and Mineral Engineering - University of Toronto)
Microelectrodes can be used for profiling environmental biofilms. Currently there is no sulfate microelectrode available for studying sulfate reduction in biofilms. In this study, a sulfate microelectrode was fabricated and tested in measurement of environmental biofilms for the first time. The...
The most common detrimental processes that lead to reduction in durability in reinforced concrete elements are shrinkage, sulphate attack and chloride attack. Shrinkage is a dimensional instability chiefly caused by a loss of moisture in the hydrating cement paste. Soluble sulphate ions take part...
1 - 2 of 2