SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
A tubular braided composite bone cast for improving the efficiency and quality of bone fracture treatment is investigated. Finite element analysis was used to evaluate stress concentrations in fracture sites supported with plate and tubular casts. The stress in a plated bone is 768 % of that in a...
The pressuremeter is a unique method for assessing directly the in situ shear stiffness of soils. However, the correct interpretation and application of the measured modulus must account for the relevant stress and strain level acting around the pressuremeter during the test. A method to correct...
The effect of the duration and amplitude of spinal manipulation therapy on the spinal stiffness of a feline modelDownload
Introduction: The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of spinal manipulation therapy (SMT) duration and amplitude on spinal stiffness. Methods: Simulated SMTs were performed at the L6 spinous process in twenty-two felines. SMTs ranging from 25 to 250 ms duration were performed....