SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Gow, Gordon (Supervisor)
- 3Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 3Gow, Gordon A. (Supervisor)
- 2Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 2Fletcher, Fay (Supervisor)
- 2Forcier, Eric
- 25Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 25Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2University of Alberta Libraries
- 2Nursing, Faculty of
Background: Social media use is highly prevalent among children, youth, and their caregivers, and its use in healthcare is being explored. The objective of this study was to conduct a systematic review to determine: 1) for what purposes social media is being used in child health and its...
Bypassing, Skipping, and Pivoting: A Behavioral Microanalysis during an Information-Based Task in Spatially-Diverse Virtual EnvironmentsDownload
Educators are looking at technology voluntarily used by students outside the classroom as a way to better engage students inside the classroom. This study examined post-secondary studentsâ behavior during an information-based task in spatially-diverse virtual environments. Cluster analysis...
The slide presentation given by School of Library and Information Studies student Corina Surcel at the Forum for Information Professionals 2016 Conference.