SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Artificial intelligence
- 1Big data
- 1Black strings
- 1Cancer treatment options
- 1Cognitive computing
- 1Philosophy, Department of
- 1Philosophy, Department of/Journal Articles (Philosophy)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
In this paper I want to explore a certain community of writing, namely the one between Jacques Derrida and Jean-Luc Nancy. The on-going dialogue between the two on the subject of community has left in their writings only traces (with the exception of the first essay in Derrida’s Voyous): implicit...
The main objective of this thesis is to study the behavior of black objects in external fields, for example black holes and black strings in 4 and 5-dimensional spacetimes respectively. In particular, to analyze how external fields affect horizons and the internal structure of such objects, to...