SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Secondary Education, Department of
- 2Secondary Education, Department of/Master of Education: Secondary Education Final Projects
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Physical education (PE) spaces can marginalize students, particularly low-skilled or female students, and reinforce gender stereotypes. While there has been a recent movement toward teaching games for understanding (TGFU) and physical literacy development in PE, there are still many physical...
Mathematics and the English Language Learner
Increased immigration and a move for greater inclusion in Canadian English language mainstream classrooms has led to increased numbers of English-Language Learning (ELL) students in our core subject-area secondary mathematics classrooms. The increasing number of ELL students in these classrooms...
In recent years, Information Computer Technologies have advanced significantly and are now more widely available to the average person. This has led to an emerging generation that is not only consuming media content, but also creating it. They are both producers and consumers, or, âprosumersâ...
SSHRC Awarded PDG 2015: Challenge: Education for Aboriginal students across Canada is in dire need of enrichment given the legacy of residential schools and the persistent failure of mainstream curriculum to engage Aboriginal learners. The education of Aboriginal students has become a...