SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
NAIT-CGCE, NAIT School of Sustainable Building and Environmental Management, and the NAIT JR Shaw School of Business, in collaboration with COSIA, AIEES, and the Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN), held a technology innovation workshop on March 19, 2013 at the NAIT campus to open...
Businesses, regardless of size, require the best information available to them in order to optimize their technological plans for the future. Currently, however, large, multi-national enterprises (MNEs), along with nations, are availing themselves of a set of tools that are not being used by...