SearchSkip to Search Results
Subject / Keyword
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
2-D modeling of freeze-up processes on the Athabasca River downstream of Fort McMurray, AlbertaDownload
This study is part of a three year project aimed to assess the effects of industrial water withdrawals on the ice regime of the Athabasca River. A 2-D numerical model was used to provide quantitative data for this effort. Freeze-up monitoring was carried out over two years along 80-km of the...
Yu Jin, Qihua Huang, Julia Blackburn, Mark A. Lewis
The study of population persistence in river ecosystems is key for understanding population dynamics, invasions, and instream flow needs. In this paper, we extend theories of persistence measures for population models in one-dimensional rivers to a benthic-drift model in two-dimensional...
1 - 2 of 2