SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Resource development
- 1Alternative Augmentative Communication (AAC)
- 1Duty to consult
- 1Environmental design
- 1First Nation
- 1Impact and Benefit Agreement
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
This Thesis discusses how Impact and Benefit Agreements (IBAs) can reconcile First Nations to resource development in Canada. IBAs, as their name suggests, allocate benefits to an Aboriginal community in exchange for impacting their rights and/or land through resource development. This Thesis...
Usability testing of platforms for an Alternative Augmentative Communication (AAC) mentorship moduleDownload
The goal of this resource development project was to evaluate content delivery interfaces for presenting an Alternative Augmentative Communication (AAC) Mentorship module in multimedia format (e.g., text, video and images) and test them with typical devices used by individuals who use AAC. A...