SearchSkip to Search Results
- 41Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 34Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/General Rehabilitation Medicine
- 23Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 23Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 2Nursing, Faculty of
- 35Article (Draft / Submitted)
- 3Article (Published)
- 2Conference/Workshop Poster
- 1Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 10Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- 5Centre for Neuroscience
- 3Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 2Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 1Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1Department of Occupational Therapy
A pilot study investigating arm and leg FES-assisted cycling as an intervention for improving ambulation after Incomplete Spinal Cord InjuryDownload
People with incomplete spinal cord injury (iSCI) have the potential for recovering walking through plasticity-induced changes in the remaining neural circuitry. Current rehabilitation for walking attempts to induce such changes by providing relevant sensory inputs and motor commands through...
Adaptive and Autonomous Switching: Shared Control of Powered Prosthetic Arms Using Reinforcement LearningDownload
Powered prosthetic arms with numerous controllable functions (i.e., grip patterns or movable joints) can be challenging to operate. Gated control---a common control method for myoelectric arms and other human-machine interfaces---allows users to select a function by switching through a static...
In general, there are two types of pipe renewal methods, replacement and rehabilitation. Replacement methods is where pipes are replaced with new ones using original open-cut methods, or trenchless technologies such as pipe bursting and auger boring; while rehabilitation methods repair pipes by...
The adoption of powered myoelectric prostheses and their ability to improve quality of life for persons with amputations is hindered by the difficulty of controlling multiple degrees of freedom with a limited number of input signals. Different myoelectric control strategies have been developed to...