This weekend, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Mature fine tailings
- 2Oil sands process-affected water
- 1Activated sludge
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Biodegradation of oil sands process affected water in sequencing batch reactors and microbial community analysis by high-throughput pyrosequencing
The oil sands process-affected water (OSPW) generated from bitumen extraction of oil sands by industries in Northern Alberta, Canada, is a great environmental concern because of the OSPW toxicity in the environment. This toxicity has been attributed to a group of alicyclic and aliphatic compounds...
Xylo-oligosaccharides and virginiamycin differentially modulate gut microbial composition in chickensDownload
Background The emergence and spread of antibiotic resistance in pathogens have led to a restriction on the use of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs) in animal feed in some countries. The potential negative after-effects of a ban on AGPs could be mitigated by improving animal intestinal health...