SearchSkip to Search Results
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 11Public welfare--Statistics
- 10Economic indicators
- 10Human services--Forecasting
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 6Kolkman, John
- 5Community Trends Working Group
- 4Ahorro, Joseph
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 3Edmonton Gleaners Association
- 33Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 15Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Food Security (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
This package includes a brief overview of the Edmonton Social Planning Council, an article on poverty in Edmonton written by Peter Faid, the May 1989 issue of Alberta Facts (on child poverty) and various back issues of the ESPC's publication \"first reading\".
<p>\"From Words to Actions : Alberta Can Afford a Real Poverty Reduction Strategy\" contains updated information on the extent of child and family poverty in Alberta. Also highlighted are the many worthwhile programs, services and initiatives already underway that contribute to reducing...
Co-published by the Edmonton Social Planning Council, the Alberta College of Social Workers and Public Interest Alberta, \"In This Together : Ending Poverty in Alberta\" identifies the need for a province-wide poverty reduction strategy in Alberta. It also discusses how the Government of Alberta...
Includes sample issues of the Council's serial publications Alberta Facts and First Reading.