SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Achievement goals
- 1Ambulatory medical care--Evaluation
- 1Circumpolar medicine
- 2Babenko, Oksana
- 1Bjerregaard, Peter
- 1Chatwood, Susan
- 1Daniels, Lia
- 1Fedkina, Natalia
- 1Knopp, Jennifer Ann.
- 2Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 2Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Medicine and Dentistry)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1School of Public Health
- 1School of Public Health/Journal Articles (Public Health)
In achievement settings, the types of motivation individuals develop are crucial to their success and to the ways in which they respond to challenges. Considering the competitive nature of medical education and the high stakes of medical practice, it is important to knowwhat...
Association of Physicians’ Self-Compassion with Work Engagement, Exhaustion, and Professional Life SatisfactionDownload
Self-compassion has shown promise as an adaptive resource for coping with uncertainties and challenges. This study examined the relationship between self-compassion and professional wellbeing (work engagement, exhaustion, and professional life satisfaction) of physicians, who frequently face...
"The eight Arctic States exhibit substantial health disparities between their remote northernmost regions and the rest of the country. This study reports on the trends and patterns in the supply and distribution of physicians, dentists and nurses in these 8 countries and 25 regions and addresses...