SearchSkip to Search Results
- 475Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 221Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 83Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 72Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 61Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Syncrude Canada Ltd. Reports
- 29Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 10Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 8Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 5Department of Renewable Resources
- 2Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 2Ulrich, Ania (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2Zeng, Hongbo (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Askari-Nasab, Hooman (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Choi, Phillip (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Choi,Phillip (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
A Study on the Effect of Temperature and Pressure on the Removal of Cyclohexane from Non-Aqueous Extraction GangueDownload
Solvent based extraction has the potential to supplant the current hot water based extraction process as the industry standard method for recovering bitumen from mined oil sand. It has the potential for higher bitumen recovery that is less sensitive to the grade of oil sand ore being processed....
In a short period of time, the conversation around handling woody materials – deadwood such as logs, branches and stumps – has shifted dramatically. From piling and burning, to mulching and now towards keeping ‘whole logs’ on sites. The changes have led to confusion and this guide is intended to...
A bibliography of the Athabasca oil sands Fort McMurray, Alberta area: Socio-economic and environmental studies. 1980 cumulated updateDownload
This is the fifth cumulated update of' a bibliography originally prepared in early 1974 at the request of Dr. S. B. Smith, who was at that time Chairman of the Research Secretariat, Alberta Department of the Environment, and who is presently Director of the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental...
A bibliography of the Athabasca oil sands Fort McMurray, Alberta area: Socio-economic and environmental studies. 1982 supplementDownload
This 1982 supplement to the 1980 cumulated update of \"A Bibliography of the Athabasca oil Sands, Fort McMurray, Alberta Area: Socio-Economic and Environmental Studies\" contains references to about 900 items. It lists journal articles received up to the end of November 1981 and reports received...
A total count of moose was attempted on Syncrude Canada Ltd. leases 17 and 22 in February 1977. Transects spaced at 0.4 km intervals were flown with a Hughes 500C helicopter. All seven marked moose known to be present on the area were seen, suggesting 100% observability during the survey. ...
By contract dated April 23, 1976 (Supply and Services Canada 04SZ. KH 601-5-1157) Acres Consulting Services was authorized to make the study, \"A Climatology of Low-Level Air Trajectories in the Alberta Oil Sands Area\". The study is part of the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program...
Studies concentrating upon the epilithic algal community were conducted in five tributary rivers flowing into the Athabasca river: the Muskeg, Steepbank, Hangingstone, MacKay, and Ells rivers. Numerically, cyanophycean algae (Lyngbya aerugineo-caerulea, Phormidium sp., Calothris braunii, Nostoc...
The central objective of the study entitled \"A Compendium of Socio-Economic Statistics for the Athabasca Oil Sands Region\" was to assemble data that would facilitate an understanding of the demographic and socio-economic impacts of oil sands development in the Fort McMurray area and, where...
This document is the interim report of a study entitled, \"A Conceptual Model for Study of Impacts of Oil Sands Development in the Fort McMurray Area\". The fundamental objectives to which the present report is addressed are as follows: develop an overall planning/policy information framework...
A feasibility study for the estimation of atmospheric dispersion coefficients from wind fluctuation statistics in the AOSERP study areaDownload
During the fall and winter of 1976-77 a project was undertaken to establish the feasibility of using a bivane anemometer to calculate dispersion coefficients from wind fluctuation statistics. The measurements procedure and the experimental results are described in this report. It was determined...