SearchSkip to Search Results
- 25Needs assessment
- 17Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 3Social services--planning
- 2Family services
- 2Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 2Older people
- 9Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 2Gaboury, Jackie
- 1Bennett, Pearl
- 1Biem, J.
- 1Carbonaro, M.
- 22Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Seniors (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) New Emerging Team (NET) program was designed to provide 5 years of support for the creation of new teams or the development of existing teams of investigators conducting collaborative multidisciplinary research in identified areas of focus. A NET...
A refreshed version of our classic needs assessment workbook. The workbook is easy-to-use and provides a clear understanding of what a needs assessment is, why one should be done and how to get started. Includes five worksheets and additional references.
Background: The last two decades have seen the adoption of simulation-based surgical education in various disciplines. The current study’s goal was to perform a needs assessment using the results to inform future curricular planning and needs of surgeons and learners. Methods: A survey was...
Inner City Health Promotion Needs Assessment and Policy Recommendations to Support Delivery of Programs and ServicesDownload
Background: In Alberta, and across Canada, health care costs continue to rise at an unsustainable rate. Over the past five years, the cost of delivering healthcare has outpaced the annual rate of inflation by nearly four percent. Health services use is driven by health needs and characteristics...