SearchSkip to Search Results
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- 6Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Pharmacy)
- 3Chemistry, Department of
- 3Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
The Influence of Specific Ions and System Architecture on the Recognition and Reactivity of Two Charged Materials: DNA-Modified Gold Nanoparticle Aggregates and Planar SilicaDownload
DNA functionalized gold nanoparticles (GNP–DNA) offer simple colorimetric nucleic acid sensing with high selectivity and sensitivity. Consequently, they are promising in genetic profiling, disease diagnostics, and forensic applications. In the presence of a target nucleic acid, GNP–DNA forms...
Engineered nanomaterials (NMs), tiny synthetic materials having at least one dimension between one and one hundred billionths of a metre, are increasingly being developed for and incorporated into a myriad of commercial, consumer, and industrial applications due to their unique and tailorable...
The confined impinging jet reactor gives efficient mixing performance as required for fast reactions. In this work the mixing performance of CIJR is characterized through three measures: estimates of the energy dissipation, micromixing efficiency based on the yield of a homogeneous...